The Municipality of Chatham-Kent is currently recruiting volunteer citizen appointments to various Local Boards and Committees of Council.
Applications can be completed online at www.letstalkchatham-kent.ca. Paper copies can also be picked up at any Municipal Centre and must be completed online or returned to any Municipal Centre by Friday, October 28, 2022, at 2:00 pm.
The following Chatham-Kent Local Boards and Committees of Council are recruiting citizen members for the 2022 – 2026 term:
- Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Age Friendly Committee
- Blenheim Landfill Liaison Committee
- By-law Appeal & Property Standards Committee
- Chatham-Kent Board of Health (indigenous representative only)
- Chatham-Kent Municipal Museums Advisory Committee
- Chatham-Kent Police Services Board
- Chatham-Kent Public Library Board
- Committee of Adjustment
- Court of Revision for Local Improvements
- Drainage Board
- Infrastructure, Bridge, Culverts and Roads Innovation Committee
- Municipal Heritage Committee
- Ridge Landfill Liaison Committee
As per the direction of Council, the CK Plan 2035 Committee and the Community Development Advisory Committee will not be recruiting members until after the new term of Council has set its strategic directions.
Information about each of these committees can be found on our Committees of Council page.
For more information, contact:
Meredith Cadotte, Council Coordinator
Municipal Governance / Clerk’s Office
Phone: 519-360-1998 x 3805