Chatham-Kent is full of caring residents, businesses and organizations whose acts of kindness, community volunteerism and neighbourhood pride make a positive impact on their neighbourhood.
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent in partnership with TekSavvy has created a program that allows our citizens to nominate a good neighbour so they know their efforts are appreciated!
Nominate a resident (non-family member) who makes their neighbourhood a better place to live using the button below.
Nominate a Resident
Residents are not able to nominate a person for work or good deeds that are generated through their place of work or business.
The nominated resident will receive a thank you card signed by the mayor and members of Council from that citizen's ward.
The thank you gift will be a $25 gift card from a local business.
The number of nominations for this year will be limited to 100.
What is a Good Neighbour?
A Good Neighbour is someone who might:
- check on a neighbour in need
- invite their neighbours to a virtual get together
- keep their boulevard or property looking nice
- take care of a Little Library
- shovel snow for a neighbour
- organize a community garden
- pick up garbage or organize a neighbourhood clean-up
- help out with a neighbourhood project
- act neighbourly in other ways
Sponsored by TekSavvy