Born and raised in Chatham-Kent, Brock returned to the area in 2012 to establish a practice as a Naturopathic Doctor. A passion for community and commitment to health promotion drove Brock to seek office.
Councillor McGregor was first elected in 2014 and is now serving his second term from 2018-2022.
Experience & Community Involvement
- University of Guelph 2007, BSc Biological Sciences
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine 2012, Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- Practicing as a Naturopathic Doctor in Chatham-Kent, with a special interest in cancer care, chronic disease management, and health promotion
- Peer Review Board for Integrated Health Practitioners
- Rise House International Board President
Committee of Council Representative
- Chatham-Kent Board of Health
- CAO Performance Review and Compensation Committee
- Audit Committee
- Budget Committee Chair
Contact Councillor McGregor
315 King Street West, Chatham, ON N7M 5K8