Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) helps adults with disabilities and their families who are in financial need or who want to work, but need some support.
Ministry of Community & Social Services manages and delivers the ODSP program. If you are eligible, this program can help with living expenses like food and housing, or help you to find a job.
You may be eligible if you have a physical or mental condition that:
- Is continuous or recurrent, and will impair you for a long period of time
- Restricts your ability to care for yourself or function in the community
If you are in immediate need, contact Employment & Social Services at 519-351-8573 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you with the ODSP application process. Your Ontario Works caseworker will give you a Disability Determination Package for you and your health care provider(s) to fill out.
Specialized ministry staff will review your completed package to determine if you meet the program's definition of a person with a disability found in the
ODSP Act. For more information on how ODSP can help you, visit the Ontario website or contact your local ODSP office.
- Financial assistance to help you and your family with essential living expenses
- Benefits, including prescription drugs, dental services and vision care
- Help to find and keep a job, and advance your career