The Bloomfield Business Park is a greenfield property located directly adjacent to Highway 401 and less than an hour drive to a US border crossing. Zoned for multiple industrial uses, the site includes a variety of industry such as trucking and freight, computer system design, food processing, manufacturing, and warehousing.
This location consists of approximately 105 acres of prestige industrial land with visibility on Highway 401. Sites are already serviced with municipal water, sanitary and storm sewers, three-phase electrical, natural gas and fibre.
Sale Price: $50,000/acre
- Light Industry
- Advanced Technology Industry
- Laboratory or Scientific Research Facility
- Food processing
Utilities - Fully Serviced Property:
- Electrical Service: Two existing 27.6 kV feeders, 10 mw capacity, supplying single or three-phase electricity, and for larger capacity a dual 230 kV transmission line is available that runs adjacent to the site, serviced by Entegrus Inc
- Natural Gas Service: Existing NPA 4" gas main available, serviced by Enbridge (Union Gas)
- Water: CK PUC - 24" waterline in place – full fire flow protection. Access to a 300 mm (PVC) watermain on Seventh Line West, with a 600 mm sanitary main located on Seventh Line West and a 300 mm sanitary main located on Prosperity Way
- Telephone: Fibre optic and telecommunications servicing available provided by Bell Canada
- Sewage: CK PUC – Full sanitary servicing. 600 mm sanitary main located on Seventh Line West and a 300 mm sanitary main located on Prosperity Way
- Storm Sewer: CK PUC – Full storm sewer with storm water management included
- Located 1.5 km from Highway 401 (Highway 401 visibility)
- Located 13 km from Highway 40 (2 lanes), a north-south roadway offering access to Highway 402 (4 lanes)
- 72 km from Windsor International Airport
- 80 km from Port of Sarnia and 82 km from Port of Windsor, a deep-water port which is located on the Great Lakes/St. Lawrence Seaway System
Are You the Ideal Business Park Candidate?
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent offers a variety of low-cost, high-value, business park property for industrial development. The intent of this land is to create jobs and help diversify our economy by selecting a mix of businesses.
The target for 2021 is to find a series of candidates that create high-employment opportunities to our business parks. This includes industrial manufacturers in sectors such as tool and die, fabrication, technology, and food processing.
In addition to the business park property, the municipality supports the development of major employment projects through our CIP program which offers a 100% tax rebate for up to 10 years.
If your business is the ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity, contact us today at 1-866-542-5994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The owner of the property is not permitted to sell the property prior to it being developed as per the agreed upon site plan
- Construction must begin within one year of closing
- If someone were to purchase land and not begin development within 1 year, the municipality has the right to acquire it back for the original selling price without additional costs
The Chatham-Kent Advantage
- Centrally located between Windsor and London, within minutes from Highway 401, the Municipality of Chatham-Kent has access to 950,000 people within a one-hour commute.
- Chatham-Kent is home to the automotive, food processing and heavy industry sectors with major employers including: Accurcast Inc., Wabtec Foundry, MSSC, KSR International, Autoliv Canada Inc., Mahle Filter Systems, MartinRea, Continental AG, Barry Callebaut Canada, ConAgra Foods.
- Businesses in Chatham-Kent have access to a robust and varied labour force of over 50,800 employees, including over 36,000 that have obtained a post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree from nearby post-secondary. institutions including St. Clair College (Thames Campus), The University of Guelph (Ridgetown Campus), University of Windsor, Western University and University of Waterloo.
- The Municipality of Chatham-Kent offers competitive occupancy and construction costs, and no development charges on industrial developments.
- Chatham-Kent is committed in helping businesses develop and grow by offering our CIP development incentive program. This includes up to a 10 year 100% tax rebate opportunity.
For more information, contact us today.