All rates are set annually by the Ontario Ministry of Long-Term Care. July 1, 2023 rates for all long-term care homes in Ontario are:
Basic (ward) - $1,986.82 per month
- Accommodates two residents and includes a shared bathroom
Semi-private - $2,395.32 per month
- Provides a private room with a shared bathroom
Private - $2,838.49 per month
- Accommodates one resident and include a private bathroom
Note: Based on the "Notice of Assessment" from Revenue Canada for the previous year, residents in basic accommodations may apply for a rate reduction. Semi-private and private accommodations are not eligible for a rate reduction.
We offer 5 floors of resident living space with 10 home-like neighbourhoods.
- Family Room
- Activity Area
- Tub/Shower Room
- Nursing Centre
- Outdoor Balconies
- Dining Room and sunroom with a spectacular courtyard and river view
- Electric bed with over-head lift capabilities
- Three (3) drawer side table
- One (1) chair
- Glass front wooden memory box at the entrance of each resident's room for displaying personal items
- Cable, internet and telephone service available in every room (fees apply)
Need more information?
If you are considering Riverview Gardens and would like more information, please contact our Admissions Coordinator at 519-352-4823 x 6146.
Apply for Admission
To apply for admission to Riverview Gardens, contact the Home and Community Care Support Services:
When a bed offer is made to an applicant, the individual or family member has 24 hours to accept. If the offer is declined, the applicant is taken off all waitlists and must begin the application process again.