In accordance with provincial government regulations, as of September 22, 2021, all visitors will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with a photo ID in order to enter all Chatham-Kent indoor sport and recreational fitness facilities.
The following are the proof of vaccination requirements as noted in the provincial regulations documents and provincial guidance documents.
Setting-Indoor premises of a facility used for sports and recreational fitness activities.
- All children under 12 years of age are exempt and youth under 18 years of age actively participating in an organized sport, including training, practices, games and competitions are exempt. Examples included below do not require proof of vaccination.
- sports leagues
- organized pick-up sports
- dance classes
- martial arts
- swimming classes
- Youth under 18 years of age using a gym or other area with exercise equipment or weights - require proof of vaccination.*
- Youth 12+ spectating, including at sporting events - require proof of vaccination.*
- Adult (18+) patrons accessing the facility for any purpose, including parents or guardians of youth participating in an organized sport - require proof of vaccination.*
*unless patron qualifies for an exemption
Note: Proof of vaccination (or proof of being entitled to an exemption) is not required for workers or volunteers, including coaches and officials when attending to engage in organized sport.
Ice Programming Information and Schedules (coming soon)
Free Skate Schedule (coming soon)
We offer the following programs:
- Free Public Skating
- Adult Skating
- Tiny Tot Skating
- Shinny Hockey
- Stick 'n Puck Skills
- Membership Skating
Ice Skating Fees
Public Skating Single Session
- $3.25 person (under 14 years)
- $3.75 person (15 years & up)
- $8.50 family
- Single Session - $3.75
- 1 Month Pass - $13.28
- 3 Month Pass - $37.85
- 6 Month Pass - $75.70
Membership Skating / Shinny Hockey / Stick 'n Puck Skills
- Single Session (under 14 years) - $7.50 person
- Single Session (15 years & up) - $8.50 person
- 1 Month Pass - $30.00
- 3 Month Pass - $85.50
- 6 Month Pass - $171.00
- 6 Month Family Pass - $342.00
Tiny Tot Skating - Free
Note: Single session fees include HST. All above pass fees are subject to HST where applicable. Punch passes and monthly passes are available at your local Municipal Centre and are valid at any arena in Chatham-Kent.
For more information on ice skating programming and schedules, call Recreation Facilities at 519-360-1998 or email