Report It

Missed Garbage or Recycling Collection

Garbage must be placed at the curb for collection no earlier than 7:00 pm the evening before your collection day and no later than 7:00 am the morning of your collection. If your garbage or recycling was ready at 7:00 am, but was missed in error, please call 3-1-1 or email

Pothole, Sinkhole or Pavement Heave

To report a pavement heave, pothole or sinkhole on a road within Chatham-Kent, call Public Works at 3-1-1 or email

Damaged or Malfunctioning Streetlights

Entegrus Inc. maintains streetlights on behalf of our Public Works Department. Fill out the Report a Streetlight Outage Form on the Entegrus website to report damaged or malfunctioning streetlights. Information required includes contact info, the nearest address and pole number.


Public Works is responsible for trimming and removing dangerous and unsafe trees to ensure the safety of our travellers and citizens. To report a tree that is diseased or may need to be trimmed or removed, please call 3-1-1 or email

Immunization Records

Keep your family health records up-to-date by reporting your immunizations to Public Health. Visit the Chatham-Kent Public Health Immunization Reporting website to submit your information.

General Service Request

To request service or maintenance for any issues that aren't listed above, call 3-1-1 or email

Municipal Claim Form

To submit a claim, please complete our Legal Liability Form and someone from our legal team will follow up.