The Chatham-Kent Child and Youth Planning Network (CYPN) is a table for leaders representing various Chatham-Kent child and youth-focused organizations and community partners serving ages prenatal to 21 years.
Parents! Youth! Please share your COVID story through our SURVEY:
COVID Recovery Survey
CYPN wants to understand your unique needs so we can better support you and your family. Your valuable input will help inform our current and future planning.
The CYPN is chaired by Kelly Emery, Director of Child Care and Early Years Division (Municipality of Chatham Kent). If you are interested in receiving information regarding CYPN or joining the committee, please email email@example.com.
In 2019, CYPN achieved foundational milestones in 'turbo-charging' our impact as a community collective. Together, we:
- Developed a CK CYPN 'Connector Team' which acts as a support for the Chair and an Advisory Team for the CYPN
- Engaged CYPN Leaders in discussions on their 'vision', readiness for change, priority themes, and high-level range of options for network models
- Identified four (4) priority themes that create a 'framework' for the key ingredients of what matters to the CYPN:
- Family Voice
- Equity & Access
- Partnerships & Innovation
- Data & Knowledge Management
Generally, CYPN meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. We have implemented a new Meeting Calendar to help keep everyone informed of and prepared for our upcoming topics. We have also designed a document, the CYPN Presentation Template, to aid our members or guests in presenting ideas, projects, etc. to the team and create discussions resulting in actionable items.
CYPN Meeting Minutes
for further details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org