- support the healthy development of children 0-6 years, within safe and welcoming environments throughout the community.
- support community connections and culturally responsive programming with our Francophone and Indigenous partners.
- is a space to learn, play and grow together!
Chatham-Kent Child Care & Early Years Main Office
435 Grand Avenue W, Chatham, ON N7L 3Z4
Chatham-Kent EarlyON Child and Family Centres offer programs to engage families in the community through:
- Indoor (in-centre) Programs
- Outdoor and Nature Programs
- Virtual Programs
EarlyON Welcome Book
Children's Services Account
EarlyON participants are required to set up a Children's Services Account (using the Children's Services Portal button below) to register for EarlyON programs. We kindly ask that you create an account (see instructions and video links below for support). Staff are available for additional support at 1-866-720-7975 or
Children's Services Portal
January and February Program Registration will be live (available to register) on Thursday, December 15, 12:00 pm.
Available programs are listed alphabetically.
EarlyON is here to serve Chatham-Kent families. Please connect with us at:
Click on the map below to see detailed information on the EarlyON locations across Chatham-Kent.