Ice time becomes available for booking at some of the arena locations throughout the regular winter ice season. For a list of arenas and locations launch the RecConnect button on the upper right of this page. To book any of the arena facilities, please call us at 519.360.1998.
Our ten Chatham-Kent arenas are open for rentals during the regular winter season (October through March) for a variety of activities including:
- Sledge Hockey
Schedules for Public Skating & Hockey Sessions
- Blenheim Memorial Arena, 199 King St. S.
- Bothwell Arena, 860 Main St.
- Chatham Memorial Arena, 80 Tweedsmuir Ave. W.
- WK Erickson Arena, 341 Delaware Ave. Ext.
- Thames Campus Arena, 999 Grand Ave. W.
- Lambton Kent Memorial Arena, 1212 North St., Dresden
- East Kent Memorial Arena, 180 Main St. E., Ridgetown
- Tilbury Memorial Arena, 49 Bond St.
- Wallaceburg Memorial Arena, 600 Wall St.
- Wheatley Area Sports Complex, 196 Erie St. N.
Ice Rental Rates 2018/2019 Season
Effective: September 1, 2018
|Monday to Friday
||4:00 pm - 12:00 am|
||6:00 am - 12:00 am|
||7:00 am - 12:00 am|
|Monday to Friday
||6:00 am - 4:00 pm|
||12:00 am - 6:00 am|
||12:00 am - 7:00 am|
|Examples are Minor Hockey Associations, Figure Skating, Ringette, Girls Hockey, etc.|
Ice Allocation Requests
- Spring request forms will be sent out the first week of December.
- Summer request forms will be sent out the first week of March.
- Preseason & Regular season request forms will be sent out the first week in April.
- Ice allocation meetings will be held for regular season only.
School Season Passes
The Recreation Facilities Division offers schools within the Municipality of Chatham-Kent a season school pass to encourage physical activity such as broomball, hockey and skating within the schools and to promote the use of our ice facilities during non-prime hours.
The cost of the season school pass for the 2018/2019 season is $728.19 plus tax (a discounted school hourly rate is also available of $73.52/hour plus tax which is applicable during school hours).
Any school that purchases the season school pass may book an unlimited number of hours of ice time Monday to Friday during regular school hours, October 1st through March 31st (excluding holidays and non school days).
If you are planning to host a meeting, event or program at one of our facilities, All Sport offers liability insurance protection. All Sport is a recognized insurance provider. For more information about insurance protection please refer to the download to the right of this page.
Stay In The Loop!
Sign up to receive the latest information regarding our facilities, events, discounts and more!