Talent attraction needs are best understood by the employers facing them. That's why the first component of Chatham-Kent's talent attraction framework is engagement with local employers, to better understand labour force needs and inform strategies to find the right people for the job.
- Sector information sharing and data on labour force needs
- Company hiring projections and growth plans
- Insights on talent pools and how to access them (i.e. affiliated educational institutions, sector-based publications and outreach opportunities)
- Partnered marketing efforts to attract talent
- Support community-wide connections to assist with retention
Supports for Employers