Walk-in Clinics provide health care services to people who require non-urgent medical attention, and serve all people covered under the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP). Emergency health care service is provided by hospitals and emergency rooms throughout Chatham-Kent.
In Chatham-Kent we have a walk-in clinics that provide general medical attention, and several others that specifically offer sexual health services. Contact the clinic directly for walk-in hours or to book an appointment.
For General Health
Chatham-Kent Family Practice & Walk-In Clinic
Good Doctors Medical Clinic Chatham
- 100 King Street West (Inside the Downtown Chatham Centre Pharmacy)
- Phone: 226-799-2603
- *No appointment required. All patients welcome.
Good Doctors Medical Clinic Ridgetown
- 791 St. Clair Street North, Chatham, ON N7M 5J7 (the Real Canadian Superstore)
- Phone: 1-877-406-9362
Tilbury Walk-In Clinic
For Sexual Health
Sexual health walk-in services include:
- Birth control purchase and pick up (if you are a client, or have a Consent to Dispense)
- Emergency contraception pill ("morning after pill" or Plan B)
- Free pregnancy testing and counselling
- Sexual health counselling
- Free condoms
- Scheduling clinic appointments
Chatham-Kent Public Health - Sexual Health Clinic
Ridgetown Municipal Service Centre
- 45 Main Street East, 2nd Floor, Ridgetown, ON
- Phone: 519-674-5583
- Other services available by appointment.
Ontario offers a free and confidential phone service, Telehealth Ontario, to a Registered Nurse. Telehealth Ontario is offered in English and French, with support in 110 languages.
Call Telehealth if you have a general health question. They will offer you advice on what to do and where to go for help. You do not need to provide a health insurance number.
Telehealth Ontario Numbers:
- TTY: 1-866-797-0007
Note: In a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.