Walk-in Clinics provide health care services to people who require non-urgent medical attention, and serve all people covered under the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP). Chatham-Kent has walk-in clinics that provide general medical attention and clinics that specifically offer sexual health services. Contact the clinic directly for walk-in hours, to book an appointment, or to ask about fees for service.
Emergency health care service is provided by hospitals and emergency rooms throughout Chatham-Kent.
For General Health
Appletree Medical Group - Chatham
From Here to There Medical - Chatham
- 100 King Street West (Inside the Downtown Chatham Centre Pharmacy)
- Phone: 226-799-1989
From Here to There Medical - Ridgetown
- 22 Main Street East (Inside the Pharmasave Ridge Apothecary)
- Phone: 226-798-4415
Tilbury Walk-In Clinic
For Sexual Health
Sexual health walk-in services include:
- Birth control purchase and pick up (if you are a client, or have a Consent to Dispense)
- Emergency contraception pill ("morning after pill" or Plan B)
- Free pregnancy testing and counselling
- Sexual health counselling
- Free condoms
- Scheduling clinic appointments
Chatham-Kent Public Health - Sexual Health Clinic
Health Connect Ontario
Ontario offers a free and confidential phone service, Health Connect Ontario, to a Registered Nurse. Health Connect Ontario is offered in English and French, with support in 110 languages.
Call Health Connect Ontario if you have a general health question. They will offer you advice on what to do and where to go for help. You do not need to provide a health insurance number.
Health Connect Ontario Numbers:
- Call 811
- TTY: 1-866-797-0007
Note: In a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.