Our community is ideal for starting, relocating or expanding your business. Chatham-Kent offers low start up and operating costs with a strong workforce in a community that you can afford to live in.
Our economic strengths to help you build a thriving business include:
- Affordable commercial real estate and business parks
- Low operating cost and utilities
- Access to funding, grant and investment opportunities
- Centrally located along Highway 401 and within an hour to Windsor, London and 2.5 hours to Toronto
- Seven U.S. points of entry within 1 hour
In each of our larger communities, there is a Business Improvement Areas (BIA) and/or Chambers of Commerce to help support your business. Chatham-Kent also offers the following business resources to help you succeed: