Across Chatham-Kent, there are many festive activities and events that bring community together to celebrate and honour the holiday season.
From holiday lights displays, Santa Claus parades, farmer and night markets, u-cut Christmas trees to toy and food drives like The Gift CK, it is a magical time of year to be living in CK.
Find a list of holiday events to explore and enjoy below:
Dresden - Southwestern Ontario's Christmas Town
- Christmas Fest - November 19, 2022 from 3 pm - 8 pm
- Santa Claus Parade - December 16
- Santa Claus Parade - November 25 at 7 pm
- Tilbury Lions Christmas Light Festival - November 25, 2022 - January 6, 2023
- Outdoor Christmas Market - November 26 from 4 pm to 10 pm
You can find other community events taking place in Chatham-Kent on the following Community Event Calendars