*Come visit during the 2023 holiday season to learn about the many festive activities and events in CK.
Across Chatham-Kent, there are many festive activities and events that bring community together to celebrate and honour the holiday season.
From holiday lights displays, Santa Claus parades, farmer and night markets, u-cut Christmas trees to toy and food drives like The Gift CK, it is a magical time of year to be living in CK.
Find a list of holiday events to explore and enjoy below:
- Discover Art, Christmas Market - November 12 from 9 am- 3 pm
- Santa Claus Parade - December 2
- Downtown Chatham Santa Claus Parade - November 18 at 6:30 pm
- Garden on King Christmas Market - November 19 from 3 pm - 9 pm
- Advent Pipe Organ Series at Holy Trinity-St. Paul's Anglican - December 1, 8, and 15 at 12:15 pm
- Canadian Pacific Holiday Train - December 1 at 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
- Sons of Kent Christmas Market - December 2 from 3 pm to 11 pm
- Pictures with Santa & Mrs. Claus at Kingston Park - December 11 from 1 pm - 3 pm
- The Armoury in Lights - Trouble at the North Pole - December 15-18
Dresden - Southwestern Ontario's Christmas Town
- Christmas Night Market - November 12 from 5 pm - 9 pm
- Kiwanis Christmas Parade - December 10 at 1:00 pm
- Christmas at the Ridge House - December 10 from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Christmas Fest - November 19, 2022 from 3 pm - 8 pm
- Santa Claus Parade - December 16
- Santa Claus Parade - November 25 at 7 pm
- Tilbury Lions Christmas Light Festival - November 25, 2022 - January 6, 2023
- Outdoor Christmas Market - November 26 from 4 pm to 10 pm
You can find other community events taking place in Chatham-Kent on the following Community Event Calendars