The Ontario and Federal governments offer a variety of funding opportunities that your organization may be eligible for. Below are current opportunities. Please pay attention to deadlines and click on the web links to access more information for each program. Should you have any questions about any of the following programs, please contact Chatham-Kent Tourism - email us.
Accepting applications from November 2, 2022 to November 28, 2022
FedDev Ontario is accepting applications for the Tourism Relief Fund (TRF) in southern Ontario, closing November 28, 2022. The TRF supports tourism businesses and organizations to adapt their operations to meet public health requirements while investing in products and services to facilitate their future growth by:
- empowering tourism businesses to create new or enhance existing tourism experiences and products to attract more local and domestic visitors
- helping the sector reposition itself to welcome international visitors by providing the best Canadian tourism experiences we have to offer the world
Tourism operators with events and activities that are happening between November 2022 and March 2023 ,that attract tourist and visitors during this time, are eligible to apply.
Click here now for complete details on this program.
- Intake opens - November 2, 2022
- Application deadline - November 28, 2022
FedDev Ontario is hosting three technical briefings via Zoom to discuss eligibility criteria and answer any questions. If you would like to learn more about the program objectives, and the application process, please register via the below links:
Ministry of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries
Deadline: Applications are accepted on an on-going basis, but must be submitted at least four months before the event start date.
Description: The Celebrate Ontario Blockbuster program supports costs related to hosting:
- major one-time events in Ontario
- events that do not recur annually or biennially in Ontario
- national or international events in Ontario