A beautiful landscaped country park, zoo, splash pad and playground await your visit at Greenview Aviaries Park & Zoo! Take a stroll through the grounds, and come face to face with both domestic and exotic animals from tigers, lions and jaguars to zebras, donkeys, wolves and so much more! You'll also tropical birds, waterfowl and reptiles waiting for your arrival.
The large playground, splash pad and picnic area make social distancing easy for your family or social bubble, and a great way to cool off in the hot summer sun! All areas are wheelchair accessible, and friendly staff are ready to serve you and answer any of your questions.
- Is the restaurant open? Yes, for take-out only
- Are the washrooms open? Yes
- Are wagons available to rent? Yes
- What precautions are in place? Expect to be screened at the gate, practice social distancing, hand sanitizer is available throughout the zoo
- Do you take cash, credit or debit? All three are accepted at this time
- Are the splash pad and playground open? Yes
- Are visitors required to wear masks? No, but feel free to wear a mask at your own discretion
- Is there an admission fee? Yes, please visit our website for details
Greenview Aviaries Park & Zoo is open seasonally from May through Thanksgiving weekend, holidays included.