Bring the family to Sloan's Village for a variety of activities for kids of all ages. Located just west of Bothwell on Longwoods Road, you'll find so many things to do whether it's summer or winter. In the summer, Sloan's offers families a place to enjoy campfires, ziplines, pedal cars and more. In the the winter, the Village transforms into a winter wonderland, as the Christmas Village comes to life. Warm up around the campfire with hot chocolate, visit the petting zoo, take a ride on the train ridesand more. Some activities and services weekends only and weather permitting.
Sloan's Summer Village
- Open from July 1st – September 5th
- Thursday through Sunday, 10AM to 5PM
- Closed Monday through Wednesday
- Campfire for Each Family
- Village Express Train
- Petting Zoo
- Broom Ball
- Jacob's Ladder
- Sand Mountain
- Tree Maze
- Pedal Cars
- Bunny Hutch
- King Kong Play Centre
*Cookie decorating (not included in entrance fee)
Bring your own campfire food or other food and drink, no alcohol or pets
To book your day, email or text your name, number of people and date.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Respect all health & safety instructions during your visit.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 2 meters from any guests
- that are not in your social circle.
- Wear a mask in areas indicated.