Have you ever wondered why some attractions, events or businesses have successes and wins when it comes to attracting and retaining visitors? Often times it is because they have taken the time to become "visitor ready".
Chatham-Kent Tourism can assist you in completing a tourism readiness self-assessment. Whether it's enhancing customer service skills within your workforce, ensuring your digital footprint is strong or understanding what programs are available to you, our tourism team can work with you one-on-one to help.
Key questions to consider
- Are your staff trained to provide customer-driven hospitality service?
- Do you have at least one social media account where you are consistently active?
- Do you have a web page where visitors can obtain information, including hours of operation, contact information, pricing (if applicable) and a description of your services/products?
- Are you registered with Destination Ontario?
- Do you have a "Safe Travels" stamp?
These are just a few keys to success that we can discuss with you to ensure you are ready to welcome visitors.
Contact Chatham-Kent Tourism and we can work together to help set you up for success;