The Tourism Industry Association of Ontario (TIAO) is recognized by government as the voice of tourism. Chatham-Kent Tourism is a member of TIAO.
TIAO advocates for the importance of tourism as an economic driver and job creator in order to serve the interests of Ontario's diverse tourism industry and business community. TIAO works on behalf of its membership, collectively representing 200,000 businesses and 400,000 employees, to take on pressing policy issues that impact the Ontario tourism industry.
Please contact Chatham-Kent Tourism if you have questions on any of the information outlined below. Email Chatham-Kent Tourism.
TIAO complimentary membership extended for 2022
Annual membership provides members with:
- Exclusive member only access to information and resources on the TIAO website
- Timely updates on new or under review legislation
- Invitation to TIAO's annual lobby event: Tourism Day at Queen's Park
- Special pricing on all TIAO events, such as the Ontario Tourism Summit and Annual TIAO Golf Tournament
- A voice that contributes to influencing favourable public policy and decision making by government.
- Access to a collaborative network of businesses, partners and allies that support the tourism industry