Meeting Pods are available at CKPL's Chatham and Wallaceburg branches and can be used free of charge. Meeting Pods can be reserved for virtual and in-person meetings or appointments for medical care, social services, court services, employment resources, community navigation and more. No library card required.
Meeting Pods are part of 'Connect CK' a partnership between Chatham-Kent Public Library, Chatham-Kent Ontario Health Team and Chatham-Kent Employment and Social Services.
How to Book a Meeting Pod
Reach out to Ask CKPL staff or Wallaceburg Branch staff (519.627.5292)
Meeting Pod Booking Guidelines
- Available during regular library hours (up to 15 minutes before branch closing)
- Pods can be booked up to 7 days in advance
- Maximum 2 hours per day / per person
- Reservations become invalid if the room is not claimed within the first 15 minutes of booking start time
- Reservations are recommended
- Empty Meeting Pods may be used without prior booking
- Please check-in with library staff before using the Meeting Pod
Meeting Pod Rules
- Maximum 2 people per Pod
- Food is not permitted
- Beverages in closed containers are permitted
- Meeting Pod doors do not lock. Personal belongings should not be left unattended. CKPL is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items
- Patrons who use the Meeting Pod are expected to leave the Pod clean and in its original condition
Connect CK Bookable Workspace
A bookable workspace is also available at the Community Human Services building located at 435 Grand Ave W in Chatham. This space can be reserved for virtual and in-person meetings or appointments for medical care, social services, court services, employment resources, community navigation and more. Bookings can be made Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm. For more information on booking this space, please contact Community Navigators by phone at 519-355-1380 or by email CKCN@chatham-kent.ca.