Inter-Urban Transit links our Chatham-Kent communities together. The Municipality offers Inter-Urban bus route services arriving and departing from the Downtown Transfer Terminal at 100 Wellington Street West in Chatham.
The departure times from the Downtown Chatham Terminal for Inter-Urban Transit are as follows:
- Morning: 6:15 am and 8:45 am (Monday - Saturday)
- Mid-day: 12:15 pm (Monday - Friday)
- Afternoon: 4:15 pm and 6:45 pm (Monday - Saturday)
Route Maps and Information
The following routes are available on the Inter-Urban system:
- Route A: Chatham, Wallaceburg, Dresden
- Route C: Chatham, Charing Cross, Blenheim, Ridgetown
- Route D: Chatham, Charing Cross, Cedar Springs, Dealtown, North and South Buxton, Merlin, Tilbury
Trip Planning and Real-Time Tracking
Transit App (available for iOS and Android) is our preferred app for trip planning and real-time tracking of our fixed routes. Simply click on the route to see the real-time location of your bus, usually updated within one minute. View the Transit App help page for more information.
Those without access to the app can type in their departing address on the Transit App widget found on our homepage. When real-time departure information is available it will be marked with radio waves, so you know when the bus is really coming to the stop closest to you. You can also inquire on the status of your bus by calling 519-436-3233.