Passengers are allowed to board Ride CK vehicles with small pets, subject to the following:
- Your pet must be secured in a pet carrier at all times
- When seated, pet carriers must be carried on the passenger's lap
- If standing is permitted on the vehicle, the pet carrier must be held by a standing passenger or be placed on the floor at the passenger's feet and kept out of the way of other passengers
- Pet carriers must not be placed on seats or on top of any wheel well housing
- Pet carriers must not be placed within aisles so as not to impede customer flow through the vehicle
- All small pets must be acceptable (i.e. non-prohibited) according to the relevant bylaws and legislation of the Municipality of Chatham-Kent and the Province of Ontario
Excluded from this policy are service animals and guide dogs trained to perform specific tasks for persons with a disability. Passengers are responsible for their service animal at all times. The Operator may ask you to provide documentation from a health care professional stating that your service animal is needed due to your disability.