Online smart card registration and transit fare loading are now available for Ride CK services.
Register, Load or Purchase Smart Card Pass
*It can take
up to 24 hours for the system to update. Therefore, please make sure you load your Smart Card in advance to ensure the product is available when you tap your card on the bus. The system will use the current product until its exhausted, i.e. a 30-Day Pass will not be eligible for activation until the previous 30-Day Pass has expired. A 30-Day Pass will not be activated until it has been tapped on the bus for the first time.
Instructions for Online Card Loading
For detailed information on how to use the online loading portal please download
User Guide (pdf).
*Please note the Accessible Pass and Affordable Pass cannot be initially purchased online but may be reloaded online. The Semester Pass cannot be initially purchased online and also cannot be reloaded online.
Why Register and Load Online?
- Registration protects against loss or theft. Block your card and transfer unused balances or passes to a replacement card
- Reload Cash Passes online from the convenience of your home
- Set up auto-renewal or auto-reloading for 30-Day Passes and Cash Passes
- Check your balance at any time
- Order new cards online and have them mailed to your address or for pickup at any Municipal Centre
- Manage multiple cards through a single account (great for social service groups!)
- View your transaction history and print receipts for income tax purposes
In-Person Purchase Still Available
Riders preferring to purchase their Smart Card in person should contact their Municipal Centre or visit one of the Shoppers Drug Mart locations
found at the bottom of this page.