Covid-19 Notice: Ghost Walks will take place this fall, with proper protocols in place.
Stay tuned for 2021 ghost walk details
A visit to Chatham-Kent is not complete without taking in one of the famous
Ghost Walks of Chatham-Kent. Whether you are a believer or a skeptic, you will be intrigued by the tales of extraordinary ghostly encounters across the community. There are many places in Chatham where violence or strong emotion once occurred, and are today home to haunting spirits. The many tales surrounding these spiritual characters will remind you just how vast and diverse our heritage is. Haunted sites visited on the Chatham tours include cemeteries, popular city landmarks, private homes and schools. The popular 'cemetery strolls' are an outdoor event.
- The walk is outside, do I have to wear a mask? Yes, wearing a mask is mandatory during the walk
- Does the walk take place if it rains? Yes, this is a rain or shine event
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? Due to some disturbing content, age 10 and up is advised
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 519-351-2958
- What's the refund policy? No refunds
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Yes
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? Yes
- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends? Yes