Safe Travels Stamp
What is it? This program allows travellers to recognize tourism businesses and organizations around the world which have adopted health and hygiene global standardized protocols - so consumers can experience "Safe Travels". It is recognized by the World Travel & Tourism Council.
Why register your tourism business? CK Tourism is encouraging local operators to build confidence in their visitors and guests by showing off this stamp, and showcasing that they are a part of this "Safe Travels" global movement. Many of our programs require criteria to take part in, and the Safe Travels Stamp is among those.
Who in Chatham-Kent has this recognition?
- Bayside Brewing Co., Erieau
- Black Goose Grill, Wallaceburg
- Bob n Buoys Bar and Boil
- Buxton National Historic Site & Museum
- CBH Churrascaria Steak House, Chatham
- Charlie's Cafe
- Central Tavern, Pain Court
- Chatham-Kent Black Historical Society & Black Mecca Museum
- Chatham-Kent Tourism
- Comfort Inn, Chatham
- Crazy 8 Barn & Garden
- Erie-O Motel, Erieau
- Hereafter CK, Chatham
- John D. Bradley Centre, Chatham
- Kara's Rose Garden, Tilbury
- Mike's Place, Chatham
- Molly and OJ's, Erieau
- Red Barn Brewing Co., Blenheim
- RetroSuites Hotel, Chatham
- Rossini's Restaurant, Chatham
- Smitty's Family Restaurant
- Sons of Kent Brewing Co.
- Taylor Fish Company
- Travelodge, Chatham
- Willow Ridge Golf & Country Club, Blenheim
- Wimpy's Diner, Chatham
How to apply in 3 easy steps
1. Click here to follow the link and complete the application
2. For the question what protocols are you following? Other than the category you fall under for WTTC Global protocols (hospitality, tour operator, attraction, short term rental etc), we suggest adding "CKPHU CheCK it!" beside "Other". This is our local program with the CKPHU.
3. When you have completed your application, email it to email@example.com and copy us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist with any follow up or questions.
Once approved, we will add you to our growing list here, showcase your business on social media, and share through our networks that you are now an official WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) globally recognized Safe Travels partner!
Should you have any questions, or would like us to assist you with the application, please don't hesitate to reach out.