THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS. Win your "Dream Day in CK"!
Chatham-Kent Tourism wants to know what your Dream Day in CK looks like. Is it a Day on the Water? A Foodie Day? A Day on the Road? A Corks and Kegs Day? Whatever it is, you could win it*!
How to enter
Residents of Chatham-Kent are encouraged to like our Facebook and Instagram pages, and then send us a message with your own version of a Dream Day in CK.
Ten (10) lucky winners will receive their dream day (or parts of it) in gift cards worth up to $1000 from attractions, restaurants, businesses, accommodations, retailers, tour guides and more.
Looking for inspiration?
We've got great ideas throughout our website, but we've also specifically laid a few suggestions here. Maybe you would like to start off with breakfast somewhere, then jump on a fishing charter, doing a bit of paddling, stop at a craft brewery and have lunch in between while ending the day with a gourmet dinner on your favourite patio. Perhaps you would like to visit the Museums and Black History sites in Chatham-Kent, or shop in our incredible downtown locations. Maybe you want to stay overnight after a long day of shopping, dining and treating yourself to new art handcrafted by local artists? We'll make it happen up to $1000 value in gift cards; and within reason of course!
Submit your idea of a Dream Day in CK to us between September 8 and December 3 and you will automatically be entered, no purchase necessary.
One winner will randomly be chosen each Friday and announced through our Facebook and Instagram pages starting October 2nd. A total of ten (10) winners will be selected. You MUST be a resident of Chatham-Kent to win.
PLEASE NOTE: We will never ask for credit card information, nor will we share your information. The Rules
*Win it - Win it refers to each of the ten (10) winners receiving gift cards for parts or all of their submitted Dream Day in CK suggestions up to a maximum value of $1000. Gift cards will be issued to winners for purchases, rentals, dining, accommodations etc. at the discretion of Chatham-Kent Tourism based on the entry received.
- Eligibility - The contest is only open to residents of The Municipality of Chatham-Kent aged 18 and older. The contest is not open to employees, officers, directors, or elected officials of the Municipality of Chatham-Kent, its agencies, boards, or commissions.
- The contest duration - the contest begins on September 8, 12:01 a.m. and ends on December 4, 12 pm, 2020. Draws will take place every Friday by 4 p.m. beginning October 9, 2020 ending December 4, 2020 for a total of ten winners. All entries received after December 3, 11:59 p.m. will not be eligible to participate in the contest.
- The selected entrant(s) must have correctly answered a skill-testing question as a condition of receiving a prize.
- No purchase necessary - No purchase or participation commitment is necessary to enter and contestants who do not wish to submit a "Dream Day in CK" idea may enter by email or mailing a self-addressed post card with contestant's name, address, and daytime telephone number.
- Contact information - Every entrant must provide his/her email address and/or telephone number if chosen as a winner for the sole purpose of verifying they are a resident of Chatham-Kent. The information will not be used for any other purposes, except in accordance with law. By entering the contest, entrants agree to our use, collection and disclosure of personally identifiable information in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, for the purpose of contacting winners.
- Limit of one entry per household in Chatham-Kent.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, the number of which is unknown.
- If your entry has been selected as eligible to win a prize you will be notified by email and phone (if applicable). Up to three (3) attempts will be made to contact potential winner's e-mail address and phone number as submitted by the entrant. If an entrant cannot be contacted within five (5) days, he/she is no longer eligible to win a prize in this contest. No communication will be entered into except with the selected entrants. Upon answering a skill testing question correctly, the names of the winners and their respective "Dream Day in CK" entry will be shared via social media. You must prove that you are a resident of Chatham-Kent.
- All completed entries become the property of the Corporation of the Municipality of Chatham-Kent. Entrants waive any and all rights, including moral rights, that they may have in respect of their submitted entries. Entrants grant the Municipality a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, and modify their entries., including on social media
- Prizes may not be sold or transferred, and are not convertible to cash.
- The Municipality reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend any portion of this Contest for any reason whatsoever without any liability to you for costs you may have incurred in respect of the contest.
- By entering the contest, each entrant is deemed to have accepted these rules/regulations, which are subject to change without notice, and automatically releases the Municipality of Chatham-Kent, and any other person or entity associated in any way with the contest and all of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability arising in connection with the contest, including, without limitation, the selection of winners and administration of the contest.