Hours of Operation:
Wednesday 1:00PM - 7:00PM
Thursday 1:00PM - 7:00PM
Friday 1:00PM - 7:00PM
Saturday 11:00AM - 4:00PM
Sunday 11:00am - 4:00PM
The Chatham-Kent Museum welcomes bus tours, church, school, and special interest groups year round by appointment. Please call or email at least 3 weeks in advance to book your tour.
Cost: $3.10/person (minimum $31/tour)
Parking is provided free of charge. There are 2 parking lots; the largest one is located on William Street North and the other is on Murray Street.
All exhibits are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair accessible washrooms are located in the museum itself as well as in the main lobby of the Chatham Cultural Centre. Access to the use of a wheelchair during your visit is available.
The Chatham-Kent Museum is equipped with many amenities to make your visit with us as enjoyable as possible:
- The museum is climate controlled for your comfort and for the protection of our artifacts.
- A water fountain is located in the main lobby of the Chatham Cultural Centre, near the Box Office.
- Enjoy the many picnic areas, located across the street in beautiful Tecumseh Park.
A pay telephone is located in the main lobby of the Chatham Cultural Centre, near the Box Office.
- There is a bus stop located near the Chatham Cultural Centre parking lot on William Street North. The main downtown bus terminal is located within walking distance from the Chatham Cultural Centre.
- Washrooms are located in the museum and in the main lobby of the Chatham Cultural Centre, near the Box Office.