worker in a bucket fixing power lines

How to Report Burnt-Out Lights

Entegrus Inc. maintains streetlights on behalf of Public Works. We have approximately 10,400 streetlights throughout Chatham-Kent.

We rely on your help to keep our communities safe, so please report a burnt-out light.

All street light poles have a number, so please include in your report the pole number, street, and community. If there is a group of lights, such as in a park, try to describe its location. Accurate description is important because Entegrus Inc. performs repairs during the day when the streetlights are off.

How to Request New Lighting

Submit a request to Public Works for review by calling 519.360.1998 or email us at