workers installing a stop sign

Civic Addressing - 911 Signs

For a new or replacement 911 Sign please fill out the Civic Addressing - 911 Application Form. (please contact public works for forms)

Rural Areas

The Municipality supplies and installs the first 911 sign and post.

Thereafter, the property owner’s is responsible for replacing damaged or missing 911 signs and posts.

Traffic / Regulatory Signs

Help to keep our roadways safe. Report a missing, broken, or defaced traffic sign by calling 519.360.1998 or email us at

Forward any new sign requests to the Engineering and Transportation Division at 519.360.1998 or