Thames River Bridge Openings
These are fixed bridges (they do not open and close):
- The Prairie Siding Bridge has a height of nineteen (19) feet, depending on water levels, and is located halfway to Chatham on Jacob Road in Raleigh Township.
- The Parry Bridge has a height of twenty (20) feet and is the first bridge encountered upon arriving in Chatham.
- The Lacroix Street Bridge has a height of twenty-two (22) feet. It is located about ¼ mile past the Parry Bridge.
- The Downtown Docks begin on the south side of the River behind the Chatham Civic Centre.
- The Third Street Bridge has a height of twenty-one (21) feet.
- The Fifth Street Bridge has a height of twenty-one (21) feet.
Sydenham River Bridge Openings
During the navigational season (May 15-October 15) Public Works opens and closes the following operational bridges in Wallaceburg on a call-ahead basis:
- Baseline Bridge
- Lord Selkirk Bridge
- Lou Stonehouse Bridge
- Murray Bridge
- Dundas Bridge
Please call 1-855-945-1776
to have the bridge opened.
Maintenance / Repair Request
To request maintenance or a repair on a bridge call 519.360.1998 or email CKpw@chatham-kent.ca