Municipal worker picking up animal off the road

How to Report

Please report dead animals on the municipal right-of-way to 519.360.1998. Public Works tries to pick up dead animals within one business day of notification.

Who is responsible for dead animals on private property?

The owner is responsible for the disposal of dead animals on private property.

Do you have a question or concern? Call 519.360.1998 or email us.