Missed Garbage Collection

Find more information on the common reasons your garbage or recycling has been missed.

Pothole, Sinkhole or Pavement Heave

Report a pavement heave, pothole, or sinkhole on a road in the Municipality


Report a damaged or burnt-out streetlight.


Report a tree that may need to be trimmed or removed.

Barking Dogs

Find more information on making an excessive dog barking complaint.


Use this form to submit your immunization dates for your child(ren).

General Service Request

Request a service not listed above, please contact a Municipal Service Centre.

Claim Form

To complete a claim form, use this link.