Why choose our camp programs?
- Our summer team commitment to HIGH FIVE® Principles.
- Excellent staff to child ratios (1:10 staff to child ratio).
- Extended hours available.
- Age-appropriate activities and crafts.
- Sun protection and awareness education.
- Special guests and presentations from community groups.
- Subsidies available!
Our qualified summer staff team is always excited for summer programs to begin! Each member of our summer team is certified in Standard First Aid and CPR along with HIGH Five’s Principles of Healthy Childhood Development.
You can rest assured that your child is in good hands and will have a blast at any of our summer program locations.
Is Your Child “Camp Ready”?
For some children, being in an all-day camp program can be a big adjustment, and we want to make sure that your child is ready. To help you determine if your child is ready for camp, we have provided some indicators:
- Your child can take part in activities with instructions suitable to their level.
- Your child is comfortable interacting with other children their own age.
- If your child has gone to school, they are able to stay without any issues.
- Your child can participate in the camp program and follow safety rules.
If your child is four years of age or older and meets all of these criteria, we feel confident in their ability to successfully participate in our summer camp programs.
Extended hours are available at the KIDventure Day Camp programs. Extended hours allow drop-off as early as 8:00am and pickup as late as 5:30pm for an additional fee of $25 per week per child.
Each day starts at 8:30am. Doors will open at 8:15am daily providing parents the time to sign in their child. Parents purchasing the extended hours option (where applicable) can sign their child in starting at 8:00am.
Children will be divided into two age groups where possible (ages 4 to 7 and 8 to 12) with age-appropriate activities planned for each group. If participant numbers are low, children will remain together as one large group.
Due to various nut allergies among campers and staff, we ask that NO nut or other nut-ADDED products be brought to camp.
Help us protect your child from the sun by teaching them how to apply sunscreen. We ask that you apply the first application of sunscreen in the morning and teach your child how to reapply. Please send a labelled bottle with your child so camp staff can remind them to reapply throughout the day.
Bring To Camp Every Day
- Snacks for morning and afternoon, drinks and water bottle
- Swim suit and towel
- Sunscreen and hat
Other requirements will be communicated through weekly camp newsletters.
Minimum Number Of Registrants
All programs have a minimum number of registrants in order to run. Unless otherwise stated the number of participants required for any summer camp program is six (6).