Due to COVID-19 and the provincial lockdown, Chatham-Kent arenas will not be accepting any ice rentals from December 26th, 2020 to February 19th, 2021. Ice rentals cancelled as a result of the provincial lockdown order will be fully reimbursed. Please note that due to the holidays, staff will not be able to complete the reimbursements until February 2021.
Please visit CK Public Health for the latest updates on restrictions relating to COVID-19.
Ice time is available at all of our arenas from September to March each year. To search arena availability use the "Arena Information & Availability" link on the upper right of this page. To book any of the arena facilities, please fill in
this request form and email it to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 519.360.1998.
Public Skating & Hockey Sessions
Due to COVID-19 and the provincial lockdown, ice programming will not be available from December 26th, 2020 to January 22nd, 2021. Once they are available, schedules for hockey and skating sessions will be available in the useful links section on the right side of this page.
Last Minute Discounted Ice
Discounted ice will not be available from December 26th, 2020 to January 22nd, 2021.
The following policies will apply to last minute ice rentals:
- Available ice 1-4 days from date of booking. Bookings can be done by calling 519-360-1998 or emailing CKrecfacilities@chatham-kent.ca during regular business hours Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
- Last minute ice is available for purchase of $100.00/hr plus HST and is not refundable. Payment is due at the time of booking.
- Will not be used to replace regular bookings and will not be added to a seasonal contract. Seasonal users booking discounted ice will have a separate contract for discounted ice bookings.
- Scheduled rentals will not be cancelled and replaced with discounted ice.
- Bookings will be on a first come first serve basis.
- A rental permit issued by the Municipality of Chatham-Kent must be signed and insured for a minimum of $2 million general liability prior to the booking.
- All terms and conditions for ice/floor use apply.
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent reserves the right to:
- Cancel ice bookings when it is considered to be used for profit or gain or is being abused to replace or in the place of regular ice bookings.
- Cancel or amend the implementation of Last Minute Discounted Ice at its discretion.
Ice Rental Rates 2020/2021 Season (effective September 1, 2020):
General Public Users:
Monday to Friday
5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
6:00 am - 11:00 pm
7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Monday to Friday
6:00 am - 5:00 pm, 11:00 pm - 12:00 am
12:00 am - 6:00 am, 11:00 pm - 12:00 am
12:00 am - 7:00 am
Chatham-Kent Recreation Facilities offers schools within the Municipality of Chatham-Kent a season school pass to encourage physical activity such as broomball, hockey and skating within the schools and to promote the use of our ice facilities during non-prime hours.
Any school that purchases the season school pass may book an unlimited number of hours of ice time Monday to Friday during regular school hours (8am-3pm), October 1st through March 31st (excluding holidays and non school days).
Ice Allocation Requests
First week of December: Spring seasonal ice request forms will be sent out
First week of February: Summer seasonal ice request forms will be sent out
First week of April: Preseason & Regular season request forms will be sent out
*Please note that Ice allocation meetings will be held for regular season only.
Please review our Seasonal Ice User Policy for more information regarding ice allocation and ice rentals.
If you are planning to host a meeting, event or program at one of our facilities, All Sport offers liability insurance protection. All Sport is a recognized insurance provider. For more information about insurance protection please refer to the download to the right of this page.
199 King Street South
Blenheim Memorial Arena
Blenheim, ON, N0P 1A0
860 Main Street
Bothwell, ON, N0P 1C0
80 Tweedsmuir Ave. West
Chatham Memorial Arena
Chatham, ON, N7M 2A4
977 Grand Avenue West
Chatham Thames Campus Arena
Chatham, ON, N7M 5W4
341 Delaware Avenue
Chatham William K. Erickson Arena
Chatham, ON, N7L 4W6
1212 North Street
Dresden, ON, N0P 1M0
180 Main Street East
Ridgetown, ON, N0P 2C0
49 Bond Avenue.,
P.O. Box 555
Tilbury, ON, N0P 2L0
600 Wall Street
Wallaceburg, ON, N8A 3H9
196 Erie Street North,
P. O. Box 465
Wheatley, ON, N0P 2P0
Stay In The Loop!
Sign up to receive the latest information regarding our facilities, events, discounts and more!