Below are the skate park locations throughout Chatham-Kent:
- Blenheim Skateboard Park, 199 King St., S., Blenheim
- Victoria Park Skateboard Park, 498 Elm St., Bothwell
- Chatham Centre for Community Services Skateboard Park, 421 Grand Ave., W., Chatham
- McVean Park Skateboard Park, 800 Fuller St., Dresden
- Erieau Skateboard Park, 1315 Mariners Rd., Erieau
- Kiwanis Park Skateboard Park, 5 George St., Ridgetown
- Ferguson Park Skateboard Park, 32 Wallace St., Thamesville
- Memorial Park Skateboard Park, 24 Stewart St., Tilbury
- Glen Mickle Park Skateboard Park, 2 Henry St., Wallaceburg
- Wheatley Area Skateboard Park, 196 Erie St. N., Wheatley
Enjoy use of the skate parks year round until dusk, depending on weather conditions. We do not supervise the skate parks and you use them at your own risk.
We ask all users to observe the following to reduce risk and ensure all participants enjoyment and safety:
Wear the gear (helmet, elbow and kneepads).
Dry surfaces are safer. Wet or icy conditions are dangerous. Do not use the skate park when dangerous conditions exist.
Place all garbage in the containers provided.
Inspect the skate park prior to using it to ensure safe conditions.
Contact us immediately to report any damage or needed repairs by calling 519.360.1998.
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent is not responsible for any losses, damages or injuries resulting from use of the skate park.