You can view our programs in the CK Recreation
Program Guide online, or pick up a copy at your local Municipal centre.
How to Register
There are three ways to register for recreation programs:
Click here to register online.
Call 519.360.1998, or your local municipal centre to register by telephone.
Visit your local municipal centre to register in person.
For Aquatics programs, the Gable Rees Rotary Pool in Blenheim is available evenings and weekends. Call 519.676.4544
To register online, click here to find your favourite programs. This service is available 24 hours a day. Payments can be made with VISA or MasterCard.
You will receive an email confirmation once your payment is received. Keep this receipt for your records.
Full payment of program fees must be made at the time of registration. Payments can be made by cash, cheque, debit, VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
Please keep a copy of your receipt. Duplicate receipts will only be printed upon request and at a cost of $10.00 per request.
- For programs cancelled by Recreation Services, a full refund is provided.
- If a participant is withdrawn from a program at the request of Recreation Services, a refund equivalent to the unused portion of the program is provided.
- If a participant withdraws from a program at least five business days prior to the start of a program, a full refund is provided.
- If a participant withdraws from a program less than five business days prior to the start of a program, a refund minus a $10.00 administration fee is provided.
- If a participant withdraws from a program due to medical reasons after the start of the program, a pro-rated refund will be issued only with a doctor's note being provided prior to the end of the program. A $10.00 administration fee applies.
- If a participant withdraws from a program after the start or end of the program, no refund is provided.
As of June 28, 2019, credits are no longer available. Refunds will be issued by cheque as we transition to a new registration software. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing a refund cheque.
Swimming Lesson Cancellation Policy
All swim lessons require a minimum of two registrants per program. In the event of insufficient registration, the patron has the following three options:
- Receive a full refund.
- Transfer registration to another session or location (space permitting).
- Upgrade to a private lesson (additional fees apply).
Hours of Operation
- 8:30am - 4:30pm (Monday to Friday)