For information on how to pay your fine please visit our Fine Payment Information page.
You can now make your request for an
Early Resolution Meeting online. Visit the Provincial Offences Act Online Services webpage to file your request. You will need the Chatham-Kent location code - 1660 and your ticket number (found on the top right corner of your ticket).
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent Provincial Offences Court Services administers charges laid under the Provincial Offences Act (POA). POA offences include, but are not limited to:
- Highway Traffic Act offences - speeding, careless driving, etc.
- Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act offences - failing to surrender your insurance card or possessing an invalid insurance card or no insurance etc.
- Liquor Licence Act offences - being intoxicated in a public place, or selling to a minor etc.
- Trespass to Property Act offences - Entering prohibited premises or failing to leave premises.
- Ontario Fishery Regulations - Fishing without a licence, etc.
- Municipal By-law Offences - noise, animal care etc.
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent POA staff are responsible for setting Early Resolution Meetings and Trials, receiving fine payments, and managing the filing of POA matters including
Reopenings and Applications for Extension of Time to Pay.
Court Appearance and Zoom Link Information
Provincial Offences Act court appearances may be held in person or by audio/video conferencing. Please visit our
Court Appearances webpage for more information.
21633 Communications Road, Blenheim, ON N0P 1A0
Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (excluding holidays).
Guide for Defendants in Provincial Offences Cases
The Guide for Defendants in Provincial Offences Cases provides defendants with general information about the court process for Provincial Offences. It does not provide legal advice.