2022 Municipal and School Board Election
Please check back on October 3, 2022 for a live link directing you to Internet Vote.
- paper ballots with optical scan vote tabulators, and
- internet voting
- **New this year Vote Van!**
- paper ballots with optical scan vote tabulators only
Voting Dates and Locations
There are many dates and ways to vote in this year's 2022 Municipal and School Board Election.
Cannot vote on Election Day? You can vote during our Advance Polling dates:
- Thursday, October 13 from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Friday, October 14 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday, October 15 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Advance Polling Locations are at the following locations:
- Tilbury & District Memorial Arena | 49 Bond Avenue, Tilbury, ON, N0P 2L0
- Blenheim St. Mary's Hall | 94 George Street, Blenheim, ON, N0P 1A0
- Ridgetown Youth Centre | 26 Ebenezer Street West, Ridgetown, ON, N0P 2C0
- Dresden Ken Houston Memorial Arena | 1212 North Street, Dresden, ON, N0P 1M0
- Wallaceburg First Baptist Church | 99 Thomas Avenue, Wallaceburg, ON, N8A 5C8
- Chatham-Kent John D Bradley Centre | 565 Richmond Street, Chatham, ON, N7M 1R2
New this year! Vote at one of our Vote Van Locations!
During Advance Polling days, watch for the Vote Van in the areas of Wheatley, Erieau, Bothwell, Mitchell's Bay and Chatham.
Thursday, October 13
Wheatley Memorial Arena Parking Lot 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Erieau Main Boulevard 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Friday, October 14
Bothwell Arena Parking Lot 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Mitchell's Bay Park Pavilion 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Saturday, October 15
Real Canadian Superstore Parking Lot 9:30am - 11:30am
Cultural Centre Parking Lot 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Election Day is Monday, October 24 from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. Expand each Ward below to see Election Day Ward Maps and Polling Locations for that area.
If you are a resident, owner or tenant of property in the Municipality of Chatham-Kent, a Canadian citizen and 18 years of age you can vote. Students living in Chatham-Kent while attending school can vote in both the Chatham-Kent municipal election and their 'home' municipality. To confirm if you are on the voters' list and your information is accurate, please visit the
voterlookup.ca website. Voter cards were mailed the week of September 26, 2022. If you have not received a voter card in the mail please contact your local municipal centre.
Chatham-Kent's 2022 municipal election is taking place on October 24, 2022. Due to the pandemic, Chatham-Kent will be putting in place health and safety measures aimed at preventing the spread of COVID-19. Specific information about voting locations, advance polls and how to check if you're on the voters' list will be made available in early 2022.
Subscribe to Election Email Updates
May 2, 2022: First-day candidates can file nomination papers and first-day third-party advertisers can register.
August 19, 2022: Last day candidates can file nomination papers, by 2:00 pm.
October 21, 2022: Last day third-party advertisers can register.
October 24, 2022: Election Day
October 25, 2022: Official election results declared
November 15, 2022: New term of Council commences
Need more information? Email
Click for our 2022 Municipal Election Brochure