Chatham-Kent Council - Special Information Meeting
Friday, March, 13 2020 5:00 P.M.
Council Chambers Civic Centre
315 King Street West 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Approval of Supplementary Agenda
- Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) and the General Nature There Of
- Infrastructure and Engineering Services
(a) Erie Shore Drive Update
- Recess to Closed Session
That Council moved into a Closed Session Meeting of Council pursuant to Section 239 of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, for the following reasons:
• Proposed acquisition of land by the municipality, potential litigation and advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege regard to Erie Shore Drive. Section 239(2)(c), (e) & (f), Municipal Act, 2001.
- Adjournment of Closed Session
- Resolution Council in Closed Session & Adjournment
That Chatham-Kent Council adjourn to its next Meeting to be held on Monday, March 23, 2020 and that Chatham-Kent Council authorize itself to meet in closed session on that day to discuss any matters permitted by The Municipal Act.