Special Closed Session Meeting of Council
Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 4:30 pm
Room 212, Civic Centre
315 King Street West 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) for Closed Session Agenda Items and the General Nature There Of
- Supplementary Closed Session Agenda Items
- Recess to Closed Session – 4:30 p.m.
That Council moved into a Closed Session Meeting of Council pursuant to Section 239 of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, for the following reasons:
- Advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose regarding Bothwell Environmental Matters. Section 239(2)(f), Municipal Act, 2001.
- Adjournment of Closed Session
Please note that this is a closed session meeting only. The next open session meeting of Council will be held on Monday, October 1, 2018, at 6:00 p.m.