Date June 2, 2021
The Province of Ontario has recently announced that splash pads may open.
In support of this directive, the Chatham-Kent splash pads will operate on the following schedule effective June 4, 2021:
- Bothwell Optimist Park –9am-9pm
- Dresden Kinsmen Park –9am-9pm
- Ridgetown Kiwanis Park –9am-9pm
- Thamesville Ferguson Park –9am-9pm
- Tilbury Knights of Columbus Park –10am-8pm
- Wheatley Area Complex –9am-9pm
- Wallaceburg Jaycee Park –10am-8pm
- Wallaceburg Colwell Park –10am-8pm
- Mitchell’s Bay Park – 830am-8pm
- Chatham Kingston Park – (opening date pending required test results) Monday 11am-8pm, Tuesday- Sunday 10am-8pm with 30 min shutdowns at 12pm and 5pm.
Washrooms will be open where available. Change rooms will not be open at this time.
Social distancing is required for anyone outside of your immediate household. Please leave a two metre distance where possible while attending the splash pads.
For more information regarding change rooms and COVID guideline please reach out to the Public Health Unit 519-352-7270.
This communication is subject to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Ontario) and/or Personal Health Information Protection Act (Ontario). This communication may be confidential. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately