Check to see if you are on the updated Voter's List today! 

In order to receive a VIN (Voter Information Number) card you must be on the Voter's List. 

If you need to be added, or make any updates (address or name changes) visit your local municipal center to complete an Application to Amend the Voter's List form.

A Voter Information card is required to participate in internet voting, and will expedite in-person voting at advance polls and on election day.