However, individual computers might still be of use to some organizations. Please note that there may be a waiting period of up to a year or longer for a computer.
Interested organizations must accept the following terms:
- Applications will be reviewed in chronological order.
- No guarantee is provided regarding types or quantities of equipment or schedules.
- Preference will be given to organizations based in Chatham-Kent.
- No guarantees are being made as to the age, completeness or operating condition of any machine.
- No software, operating system or installation key, support, disks or installation will be provided.
- No guarantee is provided as to the condition of laptop batteries.
All machines are donated in “as is” condition – no guarantees, substitutions or support are possible.
Please download the attachment the application, which will include more information. Once the application is complete, save and send to email@example.com or print and mail the application to PO Box 640, Chatham ON, N7M 5K8 - Attn: Supervisor of IT Service Delivery, Technology Services. Additional formats available upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.