Making Suggestions via email
In order to facilitate the review of your suggestions, the following is recommended within your email:
- Please indicate whether your idea is specific to a product or service that is delivered by the Municipality.
- Where possible, you should attempt to quantify the budget impact of your idea.
- All sides of the issue in question are considered. What is gained by your proposal? What is lost by it? How will we benefit as a Municipality? How might we suffer?
- What is the short-term impact of undertaking the proposal? What is the long-term impact? Consider costs, revenues and risks of your proposal.
- Does your idea capitalize on the collective strength of a particular sector of the community, for example the agricultural community? Does it build strength where there is now a perceived weakness? How will the Municipality benefit?
Please direct your email to email@example.com.