Special Council Closed Session MeetingTuesday, May 19, 2020 5:00 P.M.
- Call to Order
- Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) for Closed Session Agenda Items and the General Nature There Of
- Supplementary Closed Session Agenda Items
- Recess to Closed Session – 5:00 p.m.
That Council moved into a Closed Session Meeting of Council pursuant to Section 239 of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, for the following reasons:
• Personal matter about identifiable individuals, including municipal or local board employees with regard to Chatham-Kent municipal administration. Section 239(2)(b), Municipal Act, 2001.
- Adjournment of Closed Session
“That Chatham-Kent Council adjourn the Closed Session Meeting of May 19, 2020.”
- Resolution Council in Closed Session & Adjournment
"That Chatham-Kent Council adjourn to its next meeting to be held on Monday, May 25, 2020 and that Chatham-Kent Council authorize itself to meet in closed session on that day to discuss any matters permitted by the Municipal Act.
*Please note that this is a closed session meeting only. There will be no items discussed in open session.*