Closed Session Council Meeting
Friday, June, 19 2020 12:00 P.M.
- Call to Order
- Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) for Closed Session Agenda Items and the General Nature There Of
- Supplementary Closed Session Agenda Items
- Recess to Closed Session – 12:00 p.m.
That Council moved into a Closed Session Meeting of Council pursuant to Section 239 of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, for the following reasons:
• Proposed acquisition of land by the municipality or local board and advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose with regard to Surplus St. Clair Catholic School Board properties, specifically St. Joseph Catholic School, 25 Raleigh Street, Chatham. Section 239(2)(c) & (f), Municipal Act, 2001
- Adjournment of Closed Session
- Resolution Council in Closed Session & Adjournment
That Chatham-Kent Council adjourn to its next meeting to be held on Monday, June 29, 2020 and that Chatham-Kent Council authorize itself to meet in closed session on that day to discuss any matters permitted by the Municipal Act.
*Please note that this is a closed session meeting only. There will be no items discussed in open session at this meeting.*