Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, July 13, 2020
- Call to Order
- Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) for Closed Session Agenda Items and the General Nature There Of
- Supplementary Closed Session Agenda Items
- Recess to Closed Session – 4:00 p.m.
That Council moved into a Closed Session Meeting of Council pursuant to Section 239 of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, for the following reasons:
• Personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees with regard to CAO Performance Review. Section 239(2)(b), Municipal Act, 2001.
- Adjournment of Closed Session
- Resolution Council in Closed Session & Adjournment
That Chatham-Kent Council adjourn to its next Meeting to be held on Monday, July 20, 2020 and that Chatham-Kent Council authorize itself to meet in closed session on that day to discuss any matters permitted by The Municipal Act.
*Please note that this is a closed session meeting only. There will be no items discussed on open session at this meeting.*