A livestream of the electronic Council Meeting will be available at:
1. Call to Order
2. Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) for Closed Session Agenda Items and the General Nature There Of
3. Supplementary Closed Session Agenda Items
4. Recess to Closed Session - Councillor Carmen McGregor, Closed Session Chair - 4:00 p.m.
That Council moved into a Closed Session Meeting of Council pursuant to Section 239 of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, for the following reasons:
- Advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege with regard to CRTC Fund Application Support. Section 239(2)(f), Municipal Act, 2001.
- Proposed acquisition of land by the municipality or local board and advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose with regard to Surplus St. Clair Catholic School Board properties, specifically St. Joseph Catholic School, 25 Raleigh Street, Chatham. Section 239(2)(c) & (f), Municipal Act, 2001
5. Adjournment of Closed Session
Open Council Meeting – 6:00 p.m.
As per By-law 30-2020 – An “Electronic Meeting” is defined as any regular or special meeting of Council that utilizes remote electronic access for the Members during any period of time during which an emergency has been declared, either by the Head of Council or the Province, in all or part of the Municipality of Chatham-Kent, under sections 4 or 7.0.1 of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act;
6. Approval of Supplementary Agenda
7. Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) for Open Session Agenda Items and the General Nature There Of
8. Infrastructure and Engineering Services
9. Tender Awards
10. Corporate Services
11. Community Development
12. Community Human Services
13. Approval of Communication Items
14. Non Agenda Business
15. Reading of By-law
(a) First Reading
(b) Second Reading
(c) Council to go into Committee, if Required, to Discuss By-law
(d) Resumption of Council
(e) Third and Final Reading
i. By-law to confirm proceedings of the Council of The Corporation of the Municipality of Chatham-Kent at its meeting held on the 1st day of June, 2020
16. Resolution Council in Closed Session & Adjournment
That Chatham-Kent Council adjourn to its next Meeting to be held on Monday, June 15, 2020 and that Chatham-Kent Council authorize itself to meet in closed session on that day to discuss any matters permitted by The Municipal Act.