Budget Committee Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 6:00 P.M.
A livestream of the electronic Budget Committee Meeting will be available at:
- Call to Order - Opening Remarks by Chair and CFO
- Disclosures of Pecuniary Interest (Direct or Indirect) and the General Nature There Of
- Results of Community Engagement
- Police Services
- Infrastructure Lifecycle Strategy
- Summary of 2021 Recommneded Staffing Changes
- Recess to Closed Session
That the Budget Committee moved into a Closed Session Meeting of Council pursuant to Section 239 of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, for the following reasons:
Personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees, labour relations or employee negotiations and advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose relating to labour contracts, net job evaluation changes and net progression increases per labour contracts. Section 239(2)(b), (d) & (f), Municipal Act, 2001.
- As per the Public Notice By-law, Chatham-Kent Council hereby gives public notice of its intention to hold public meetings, and adopt the 2021 Budget immediately following receipt of a recommended budget from the Chatham-Kent Budget Committee.
- The Budget Committee also gives public notice of the need to meet in Closed Session at any time during the budget deliberations, as permitted by the Municipal Act, 2001.